10x People are pioneers and leaders in local number portability.
10x People invented LNP. Well, not exactly, but we have been active on the LNP scene since day one. In fact, we wrote the original LNP messaging interface specification. We played a key role in developing and testing the industry’s first commercial SOA and LSMS. Since those early-mid-90s days, we’ve developed a number of custom software solutions, as well as software products/services. Today, we are widely recognized in the telecom industry as numbering and inventory management experts and are members of the FCC North American Numbering Council, ATIS, and the Number Portability Industry Forum (NPIF).
The 10x Ethos
10x People strives to provide innovative software products and services that drastically improve our customer's business.
- Empowerment — our teams/your business
- A culture of respect
- Healthy work/life balance
- Uniquely suited to their roles
- Continuously improving
- Focused on lean implementation
- Committed to collaboration
- Dedicated to your success
- Agile and lean
- Continuous software integration and deployment
- Testing early and often
- Quick feedback
- Tailor-made design and execution
What it is like to
work with us
- Planning is important, adjusting to change is more important.
- Every project is unique. Our team + process = success.
- If it doesn’t add value, why do it?
- “Being agile” is more important than “doing agile.”
- Our teams are committed to honoring our customers’ highest priorities.
- Beliefs we live by: celebrate, play, relax, smile, laugh, exercise.
- Simplicity rules! Complexity impedes forward progress.
- We strive to be “lean” in everything we do.
- A business value prioritized backlog just makes sense.
Lisa Marie MaxsonCEO
Lisa Marie has led 10x People since its founding in 2013. Her telecommunications experience predates the…
John NakamuraVice President of Strategy, Solutions, and Customer Success
John joined 10x People in 2019, is a key member of the…
Scott TravisProduct Manager
Scott oversees the company 10x People Methodology implementation…
Scott KaschPrincipal Architect
Scott is responsible for the architecture, development and maintaince the…
Kayla HahnLead Developer
Kayla leads development efforts for the company’s product suite. Her background includes…
Shao ChenLead GUI Developer
Shao is the lead graphical user interface (GUI) developer for the company’s products. She is the…
Elizabeth NguyenSupport Manager
Elizabeth leads our customer support team providing the highest quality of service. With nearly…
Ronnie RidpathDevOps Manager
Ronnie ensures that the company’s development and production environments are automated and…
Tami SchlagelOffice Manager
Tami has been at 10x People since its inception in 2013 serving as Office Manager…
John MaxsonSenior Architect
John is focused on the creation of secure, maintainable and highly redundant software…
Sarah SmithProduct Manager
Sarah is the Product Manager for nVentory, the company’s…
Talon MarquardFull Stack Developer
Talon is focused on our products from top to bottom…
Together, we can help you implement the best solution to fit your specific telecom needs.